Saturday, February 5, 2011

Book Trailer I Love: Vixen

While watching Pretty Little Liars with my roommate the other night, we saw the book trailer for Jillian Larkin's Vixen.

Up until then, I'd never really paid much attention to book trailers. I thought they were, well, a little silly. (I know, I know. Say it ain't so! But it's true, I did.) But this book trailer is gorgeous, well-lit, sexy, dramatic, and, though it mostly just teases you with promises of Chicago and 1920s and fishnets and guns and booze, it was all I needed to see to know that this is a book I want to read.

Check out the trailer below:

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqWhLaIgals"]

Tell me your thoughts on Vixen, and let me know which book trailers you love in comments!

1 comment:

  1. I am IN LOVE with this trailer. I had to add it to my review when I wrote it. Honestly it was the only book trailer that REALLY made me want to read a book.

    ReplyDelete