Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tune In Tuesday: Freelance Whales


I kind of have a thing for bands that have quirky, nerdy songs.

Enter, Freelance Whales.

They're adorable and have a banjo and one of their songs is called "Kilojoules." I couldn't find a good quality video of it, so it's not included in this post. But the song is super cute and highly nerdy. I suggest it for those of you who are into that sort of thing.

Anyway. I like them MUCHO, and I hope you do too!




Tune In Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReads!

3 comments:

  1. Hannah is one of my very favorite songs by Freelance Whales! Enjoyed your post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freelance Whales=YES! NPR Music=YES! I'm so happy right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totatlly different than what I am used to, but nice and soft music. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete