Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Lost in Time

Title: Lost in Time (Blue Bloods #6)
Author: Melissa de la Cruz
Publisher: Hyperion
Publication Date: September 27, 2011

After their beautiful yet brief bonding ceremony in Italy, Schuyler Van Alen and Jack Force are forced to separate. To fulfill the Van Alen Legacy, Schuyler travels to Alexandria to search for Catherine of Siena and the Gate of Promise. But Schuyler quickly discovers that everything she believed about the Gate to be wrong. Meanwhile, Jack makes the difficult decision to return to New York to face his twin and former bondmate, Mimi. But instead of a bitter reunion, he is faced with a choice for which there is no good option. 

Mimi, with a most unexpected travel companion in Oliver Hazard-Perry, jets off to Egypt, too, to search for Kingsley Martin, her long lost love. With all roads leading to Hell, Mimi learns that not all love stories have happy endings. But she'll have to put her own feelings aside if she's going to save her crumbling Coven. —Goodreads


Hi, my name is Bethany, and I'm a Blue Bloods addict. I only started reading this series about six weeks ago, and may I just say, OH. MY. GOD. 


I have seriously deep and fuzzy feelings about Blue Bloods and I am all kinds of excited to read Lost in Time because, well, I'm really interested to see where the Mimi/Oliver story arc goes. Because I could maybe be a fan of a little bit of romance between those two. *grins*


Also: Where the eff is Bliss? She's not just GONE right? Discuss in comments if you are so inclined and let me know what fabulous books you're waiting on. 


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

2 comments:

  1. Hurray for a fellow BLUE BLOODS addict! omg, can't believe I found another girl who'd be willing to accept some romance between Oli and Mimi... I thought I was going crazy :)haha! Septeber can not be here soon enough <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to finish book 5. I kind of have to put it aside to make way in reading ARCS. I got to pick it up soon.
    Thanks for sharing this.

    Here's my WoW this week: http://www.peaceloveandreviews.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete