Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tune In Tuesday: Ben Rector


So, there's this guy I went to college with.

His name is Ben Rector.

Ben is an incredibly talented singer/songwriter.

Now, I'm not saying this because we went to college together. I'm saying it because it's THE TRUTH.

His stuff has been featured all over the place, including on an episode of Pretty Little Liars. (Yeah. What up now.)

Sooo, check him out.



So, now it's time for me to shamelessly promote Mr. Rector.

His new album, Something Like This, is out TODAY.  You can preview it here. You can BUY it on iTunes or Amazon. (And you should.)  He is going on tour. You should GO if he is coming to your town, or somewhere near your town. He is also on the Twitters. You should FOLLOW him.

Ok! I think that is all for today. You may return to your other Tuesday things. *grins*

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReadsBooks.

1 comment:

  1. What?! I have not heard of this dude, but apparently I need to get to know him now. Going to follow & purchase! Thanks lady :-)

    ReplyDelete