Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tune In Tuesday: The Warblers


So, I have this weird on again, off again relationship with Glee. Sometimes I really super love the show and other times I want to head butt it.

But no matter what my swinging opinions are about the episodes or writing or guest stars, I have to admit that the musical arrangements and vocal performances are usually pretty awesome.

Lately I've fallen in LOVE with The Warblers' cover of one of my favorite Keane songs, "Somewhere Only We Know."

Like, I can put it on repeat for hours and not get sick of it.

So now I'm sharing it with y'all. And while I recommend putting it on repeat, listening to it once is also a good move.



Also: I love Darren Criss. And think he should play Magnus in the City of Bones movie. Just sayin'.

Aaaand just for funsies, here's The Warblers version of Destiny Child's "Bills, Bills, Bills."



Yay for a short work/school week! I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day weekend!

Tune In Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Ginger at GReadsBooks.

5 comments:

  1. I watched the first season of Glee, but then it fizzled out for me after that. Love this cover though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried watching Glee but, gave up after the second episode. I like most of their covers though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GLEE! I'm actually rewatching Season 1 right now!! Good picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't buy the Glee cds but I did buy the Warblers one. I liked them from the first song (Teenage Dream) :)

    Here's my Tune In Tuesday post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister is ADDICTED to Glee. I agree with Ginger, it fizzled out for me... but I still like a lot of the music. Especially those done by the Warblers! Can't beat yummy sounding boys... especially whilst covering Keane! :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete